The acclaimed VORTEX™ Eco Electric sewage treatment plant is the most advanced system in the UK. Much cheaper to run than all non-electric treatment plants
It is the only fully adjustable sewage treatment plant in the UK, ideal for low occupancy situations, which cause massive problems for most treatment plants. You can turn it up and turn it down using a simple hand-turn valve. It also uses the least electricity for the highest effluent standard.
It is the ideal sewage treatment system for 'ECO', sustainable and 'GREEN' sewage treatment projects. Non-Electric sewage treatment plants, though great in principle, can cost a lot to run, as the filtration bags and media require annual replacement and this can cost up to £150/year in materials alone with some makes.
Much cheaper than a new septic tank and soakaway installation - the VORTEX™ sewage treatment system can discharge straight to a ditch, stream, river, surface water drain or land drain. You don't need an expensive soakaway drainfield.
- Outstandingly clean effluent treatment - up to 98.9% pollutant reduction
- Odourless - complete aerobic digestion throughout the sewage treatment plant
- Very small footprint enables installation where space is limited.
- The VORTEX™ has a unique debris screen - tampons do not cause serious problems for the treatment process, as with other similar sewage plants.
- Unique sludge management system - enhances treatment performance and reduces the plant servicing requirements and cost.
- Has a visual alarm for blower malfunction.
- The VORTEX™ sewage treatment system recycles its own waste products for re-digestion
- No Primary Settlement Tank - No Primary Tank Sewage Odour.
- Simple and cheap treatment plant to maintain.
- Top Quality linear motor compressor. These compressors are much more expensive than the cheaper compressors used by other treatment plant manufacturers, but they are very quiet, use very little electricity and CAN be repaired.
- Cheap, easy installation - Very shallow installation models available
- 10 year tank warranty
- Can accept raw sewage pumped into it if required.
- Versatile inlet depths - Vortex™ wastewater treatment plants can be supplied from 150mm up to 900mm inlet invert levels.
- EN 12566-3 2005 Certificate
- Unbeatable ammonia reduction - incredibly averaging 0.4mg/L. Very important for sensitive watercourses.
- Accepted by the Environment Agency for discharge to streams, rivers and ditches
- NO CONCRETE - Sand Backfill only, for dry sites.
- It has a wet pit test certficate for high groundwater sites
|Tank O/D (mm)||1850
Base to Inlet (mm)
|Base to Outlet (mm)||1400|
|Air Blower||JDK 120|
200mm Inlet Invert
|Total Height (mm)||1718
|In Ground Depth (mm)||1650|
|Outlet Invert (mm)||250|
550mm Inlet Invert
|Total Height (mm)||2068
|In Ground Depth (mm)||2000
|Outlet Invert (mm)||600
950mm Inlet Invert
Total Height (mm)
In Ground Depth (mm)
Outlet Invert (mm)
- Free delivery to mainland UK (excl. Scottish Highlands, please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Customer is responsible for offloading the product from the delivery vehicle.
- Delivery dates are subject to change.