A bunded oil tank consists of an outer tank and an inner tank. The outer tank (bund) protects the inner tank and also contains any leaks or spills.
The Kingspan EcoSafe range of bunded oil storage tanks have long been the brand of choice for commercial, domestic and agricultural heating requirements. They are available from 1,000 - 9,000 litres, offering 15 sizes and shapes to suit all installations.
- Double skinned construction - bunded area holds 110% of inner capacity
- Low maintenance— no rust and no painting
- SpillStop overfill prevention device fitted as standard. This device shuts off once fuel reaches 95% of the tank volume
- Lockable lid
- EcoSafe tanks are fitted with a bottom outlet as standard (top outlet available as option)and the contents of the tank pack come with a unique gate valve and filter supplied as standard
- Comes complete with WatchMan Alarm tank pack and ultrasonic oil level monitor
- EcoSafe tanks are made from recyclable polyethylene
1" BSP Bottom or 10mm Top Outlet
Watchman Alarm, PTFE Tape, Heldite, Heldite Applicator, Gate Valve & Filter
- Free delivery to mainland UK (excl. Scottish Highlands, please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Customer is responsible for offloading the product from the delivery vehicle.
- Delivery dates are subject to change.