For domestic dwellings without access to mains drainage, the Klargester BioDisc sewage treatment plant provides a reliable, efficient and environmentally safe solution to your sewage disposal needs.
The Klargester BioDisc is the only packaged sewage treatment plant utilising Rotating Biological Contractor technology for small domestic applications. This process offers inherent cost and performance benefits with a low carbon footprint.
- Utilises Rotating Biological Contactor technology.
- Low running costs.
- Low level visibility with a lockable childproof cover – safe for children and pets.
- Delivers better than 95% pollution removal.
- Supplied with a control panel.
- Managed Flow System.
- Totally silent in operation.
- The most stable process in the market.
- Controls the discharge volume
How the Klargester BioDisc® Works
Central to the operation of each Klargester BioDisc® is the Rotating Biological Contactor (RBC), which supports a biologically active film or biomass on to which aerobic micro-organisms, naturally found in sewage, become established. Natural breakdown of sewage can then occur as described below.
|Daily Flow (m³/day)||3.6
|BOD Load (kg/day)||1.08|
|Weight Empty (kg)||650/750
|Overall Height (mm)||2825/3325
Depth Below Inlet Invert (mm)
|Standard Inlet Invert (mm)||600/1100
Outlet Invert Depth (mm)
|Motor Rating (watts)||75
- Free delivery to mainland UK (excl. Scottish Highlands, please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Customer is responsible for offloading the product from the delivery vehicle.
- Delivery dates are subject to change.