Premier Tech Aqua UK’s Conder SAF Package Sewage Treatment Plant is the perfect solution for small and large scale projects, where a population range exceeds 25 and mains drainage is unavailable. From housing developments and other small scale projects right up to larger commercial applications including caravan parks, leisure facilities, hotels, schools, offices and industrial situations, the plant will serve a population from 30 - 600 PE as a single stream unit.
Premier Tech Aqua UK has designed its Conder SAF to have a minimal visual impact on site location due to its total underground installation. The plant also offers a quiet, odourless operation which is assisted by a compact design with no below ground moving parts.
The Conder SAF offers superior technical performance at a competitive price, offering real value for money without compromising on quality. The plant is particularly quick and easy to install which results in low initial costs, but also uses reliable, cost effective and energy efficient blowers, for operation with an integral flow management system, providing an overall competitively priced product for the duration of its lifetime.
Premier Tech Aqua UK’s Conder SAF products are provided with a mild steel kiosk. The kiosk houses the aeration blowers, timer valves and the electrical control panel. The electrical control panel provides all the required electrical equipment for all starting, running and monitoring of the plant. The control panel can be adapted to accommodate other mechanical and electrical devices associated with the plant, for example a final effluent pump station or UV disinfection. The kiosk is fitted with an alarm beacon as standard and can be provided with telemetry for remote plant monitoring.
- Fully CE marked, designed and tested in accordance with BS EN12566-3:2005
- Standard effluent quality 20mg/L BOD; 30mg/L SS; 20mg/L NH3 with options for 10 or 5mg/L NH3 effluent quality and improved BOD and SS quality
- Serving a population range of 30-600
- Complete below ground installation
- Low running costs
- Integrated air filter - draws in fresh air from the outside and filters any particles to protect the blower
- Pressure switch - air filter benefits from a pressure switch which monitors any pressure drop across the filter
- Blower pressure monitoring and protection - if a high pressure is detected, the blower will shut down and the alarm beacon will flash to notify the operator
- Automatic shut down - and restart when high temperature is detected
How it Works
Premier Tech Aqua UK’s Conder SAF Treatment Plant comes in four variations, dependant upon population size and application parameters.
- Unitank (singular tank)
- Semi Modular Tank (two tank system)
- Modular (three tank system)
- Multi Stream Systems (bespoke application design)
The tank(s) form three treatment stages; primary settlement, biological treatment (biozone) and humus settlement. Flow through all the treatment stages from inlet and outlet occurs through gravity and integral airlift.
|Tank Diameter (mm)||2500|
Overall Length (mm)
|Dry Weather Flow (DWF) (m3/day)||15|
- Free delivery to mainland UK (excl. Scottish Highlands, please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Customer is responsible for offloading the product from the delivery vehicle.
- Delivery dates are subject to change.