Premier Tech Aqua's Conder ASP is the perfect solution for residential and commercial projects where mains drainage is unavailable. The industry's system of choice for reliability, the plant serves a population range from 6 to 25 PE. It is easy to install and benefits from low installation costs. Available in gravity and integrated pumped versions, the Conder ASP is designed to treat wastewater with minimal impact on the environment.
Typical applications include: single dwellings, small communities or developments, refurbishments and rural barn conversions.
- Fully CE marked, designed and tested in accordance with BS EN12566-3:2005
- Standard effluent quality 20mg/L BOD; 30mg/L SS; 20mg/L NH3
- Serving a population range of 6-25
- Complete below ground installation
- Low running costs
- Made from HDPE material - durable, recyclable and impact resistant
- Integrated blower as standard for a more compact design (option of external blower)
- Optional telescopic extension for a more manageable finish to ground level
- Sturdy, structured design for ease of transportation and storage
- Detachable legs for preferred method of installation
- Pre-moulded lifting eyes for improved on-site handling
- Lockable pedestrian access cover
|Hydraulic Load (l/day)||1200|
|Organic Load (g BOD5/day)||360|
|Ammonia (g NH3/day)||48|
|O/A Diameter A||2000|
|Standard Inlet Invert (mm) B||700|
|Inlet Invert to Base (mm) C||1500|
|Standard Outlet invert (mm) D||800|
|Outlet Invert to Base -Gravity Discharge (mm) E||1400|
|O/A Depth inc. lid (mm) F||2250|
|Pipework Fitting (mm)||110|
|Blower Rated Power (Watts)||80|
|Estimated Blower Consumed Power @ Working Pressure (Watts)||75|
|Plant Weight (kg)||250|
- Free delivery to mainland UK (excl. Scottish Highlands, please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Customer is responsible for offloading the product from the delivery vehicle.
- Delivery dates are subject to change.