The Clearwater Sigma shallow silage tank is manufactured by Kingspan Environmental and is made from Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP).
The shallow design of the Clearwater Sigma reduces both time and cost of installation and is suitable for installations where spherical tanks could not practically be installed. Typically, in areas where there is granite rock or when you’re on a high-water table.
Similar to cesspools, a silage tanks is an underground tank that collects and retains sewage and wastewater. Silage tanks have an extra lining that is designed to be resistant to aggressive silage effluent. They are suitable for animal waste and the disposal of elsan toilet waste. Silage tanks fill up quickly and require regular emptying. High Level Alarms with audible and visual warnings are available for all tanks to enable level monitoring for optimum use.
- Standard invert 0.5m (please select option if you require 1m)
- Made from composite GRP - strong, light, chemically resistant and watertight
- Stable base for storage
- Reduced installation costs – less soil disposal and excavation costs.
- Manufactured from GRP and EN12566-1 approved.
- 99.7% efficient.
- Suitable for pea shingle gravel backfill for dry sites
- Fully CE-marked
|Standard Invert (mm)||500|
- Free delivery to mainland UK (excl. Scottish Highlands, please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Customer is responsible for offloading the product from the delivery vehicle.
- Delivery dates are subject to change.