The Clearwater Alpha septic tank is manufactured by Kingspan Environmental and is made from Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP).
A septic tank consists of one chamber which retains sewage from a property for sufficient time to allow the solids to form into sludge at the base of the tank, where is it partially broken down through anaerobic digestion. The remaining liquid in the tank then overflows from the tank by means of an outlet pipe to a drainage field/soakaway.
Serves up to seventeen people in a domestic application.
- Standard invert 1m (please select option if you require 1.5m)
- Made from composite GRP - strong, light, chemically resistant and watertight
- Press moulded shape provides wide, squat, form which makes the tank easy to install and handle
- Stable base for storage
- Shackles are provided to aid lifting and positioning within the excavation
- All unit volumes are designed in accordance with the recommendations given in BS 6297: 1983
- The new manufacturing process minimises styrene emissions and reduces waste - all the better for our environment
|Inlet Level to Base (mm)||2035|
|Total Height (mm)||2984|
- Free delivery to mainland UK (excl. Scottish Highlands, please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Customer is responsible for offloading the product from the delivery vehicle.
- Delivery dates are subject to change.