The Clearwater Alpha cesspool is manufactured by Kingspan Environmental and is made from Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP).
A cesspool is an underground tank that collects and stores sewage and wastewater. There are no processes within a cesspool and there is no outlet for the effluent. Cesspools fill up quickly and require regular emptying. They are suitable for areas where a septic tank or sewage treatment plant are not feasible. High Level Alarms with audible and visual warnings are available for all tanks to enable level monitoring for optimum use.
- Standard invert 1m (please select option if you require 1.5m)
- Made from composite GRP - strong, light, chemically resistant and watertight
- Press moulded shape provides wide, squat, form which makes the tank easy to install and handle
- Stable base for storage
- Shackles are provided to aid lifting and positioning within the excavation
- All unit volumes are designed in accordance with the recommendations given in BS 6297: 1983
- The new manufacturing process minimises styrene emissions and reduces waste - all the better for our environment
|Inlet Level to Base (mm)||1795|
|Total Height (mm)||2810|
- Free delivery to mainland UK (excl. Scottish Highlands, please contact us for a delivery prices to these areas)
- Customer is responsible for offloading the product from the delivery vehicle
- Delivery dates are subject to change