For domestic dwellings without access to mains drainage, the Klargester BioDisc sewage treatment plant provides a reliable, efficient and environmentally safe solution to your sewage disposal needs.
The Klargester BioDisc is the only packaged sewage treatment plant utilising Rotating Biological Contractor technology for small domestic applications. This process offers inherent cost and performance benefits with a low carbon footprint.
Choose from either Gravity or Integral Pumped System (IPS):
Gravity is the standard option, however where the inlet to the watercourse or soakaway is higher than the outlet of the treatment plant you will require the optional Integral Pumped System (IPS) as this will pump the waste water uphill and into your discharge point. The pumped system (IPS) also comes with a high level alarm.
- Utilises Rotating Biological Contactor technology.
- Low running costs.
- Low level visibility with a lockable childproof cover – safe for children and pets.
- Delivers better than 95% pollution removal.
- Supplied with a control panel and alarm.
- Managed Flow System.
- Totally silent in operation.
- The most stable process in the market.
- Controls the discharge volume
How the Klargester BioDisc® Works
Central to the operation of each Klargester BioDisc® is the Rotating Biological Contactor (RBC), which supports a biologically active film or biomass on to which aerobic micro-organisms, naturally found in sewage, become established. Natural breakdown of sewage can then occur as described below.
Standard Inlet Invert (mm)
Daily Flow (m³/day)
BOD Load (kg/day)
|Weight Empty (kg)||310/325/380
Overall Height (mm)
Depth Below Inlet Invert (mm)
Outlet Invert Depth (mm)
|Motor Rating (watts)||50
- Free delivery to mainland UK (excl. Scottish Highlands, please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Customer is responsible for offloading the product from the delivery vehicle.
- Delivery dates are subject to change.