The Clearwater Sigma shallow septic tank is manufactured by Kingspan Environmental and is made from Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP).
The shallow design of the Clearwater Sigma reduces both time and cost of installation and is suitable for installations where spherical septic tanks could not practically be installed. Typically, in areas where there is granite rock or when you’re on a high-water table.
A septic tank retains the solid waste from a property for sufficient time to allow the solids to form into sludge at the base of the tank, where is it partially broken down through anaerobic digestion. The remaining liquid in the tank then overflows from the tank by means of an outlet pipe to a drainage field/soakaway.
Serves up to twelve people or five bedrooms in a domestic application.
- Standard invert 0.5m (please select option if you require 1m)
- Made from composite GRP - strong, light, chemically resistant and watertight
- Stable base for storage
- Reduced installation costs – less soil disposal and excavation costs.
- Manufactured from GRP and EN12566-1 approved.
- 7% efficient.
- Suitable for pea shingle gravel backfill for dry sites
- Fully CE-marked
|Standard Invert (mm)||500|
- Free delivery to mainland UK (excl. Scottish Highlands, please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Customer is responsible for offloading the product from the delivery vehicle.
- Delivery dates are subject to change.