Surface water drains normally discharge to a watercourse or indirectly into underground waters (groundwater) via a soakaway. Contamination of surface water by oil, chemicals or suspended solids can cause these discharges to have a serious impact on the receiving water.
Full retention separators treat the full flow that can be delivered by the drainage system, which is normally equivalent to the flow generated by a rainfall intensity of 65mm/hr. On large sites, some short term flooding may be an acceptable means of limiting the flow rate and hence the size of full retention systems.
- Light and easy to install
- Inclusive of silt storage volume
- Fitted inlet/outlet connectors
- Vent points within necks
- Extension access shafts for deep inverts
- Maintenance from ground level
- GRP or rotomoulded construction (rotomoulded for NSFP003 and NSFP006)
Drainage Area (m2)
|Storage Capacity - Silt (Ltrs)||
|Storage Capacity - Oil (Ltrs)||100
|Manhole Cover Dimensions (mm)||600
|Base Inlet Invert (mm)||1050
|Base to Outlet Invert (mm)||1000
|Min Inlet Invert (mm)||500|
|Standard Pipework Diameter (mm)||200
- Free delivery to mainland UK (excl. Scottish Highlands, please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Customer is responsible for offloading the product from the delivery vehicle.
- Delivery dates are subject to change.