Clearwater pumping systems provide simple, economical pumping solutions where gravity is not an option They are used in connection with sewage treatment systems, septic tanks and rainwater harvesting systems. Quick to install and easily maintained, Clearwater's compact pumping stations are the ideal solution for outbuildings and extensions, cellars, pool houses and external WCs.
Pump stations are designed to collect and transport effluent or sewage to a point of higher elevation. Float switches monitor the level of water in the tank and as water enters the tank and fills up, the float switch activates the pump to move the water to its desired location.
- Consists of a GRP chamber fitted with a high quality pump, float switch, non-return valves, pedestrian duty cover and frame.
- Non-return valves and outlet pipe compression coupling as standard
- Complete pre-fabricated solution ready for installation
- Fully Automatic
|Chamber Size (mm)||560x1650|
- Free delivery to mainland UK (excl. Scottish Highlands, please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Customer is responsible for offloading the product from the delivery vehicle.
- Delivery dates are subject to change.