Clearwater pumping systems provide simple, economical pumping solutions where gravity is not an option They are used in connection with sewage treatment systems, septic tanks and rainwater harvesting systems.
Pump stations are designed to collect and transport effluent or sewage to a point of higher elevation. Float switches monitor the level of water in the tank and as water enters the tank and fills up, the float switch activates the pump to move the water to its desired location.
The Clearwater Domestic pump is quick and simple to install, they require minimal maintenance. They come with single or twin pumps, and are suitable for sewage, surface water and effluent. Appropriate for 24 Hour storage requirements.
- Made with super-tough, low maintenance GRP and high quality polyethylene for guaranteed durability.
- Comes with options of remote monitoring systems.
- Designed with easy access features for maintenance.
- Choose from either 110mm or 160mm inlet connections.
- Lockable covers for optimum security.
- Quick connection outlet couplings.
|Chamber Size (mm)||
Single or Twin
- Free delivery to mainland UK (excl. Scottish Highlands, please contact us for a delivery prices).
- Customer is responsible for offloading the product from the delivery vehicle.
- Delivery dates are subject to change.